Highcroft Veterinary Referrals is happy to accept any orthopaedic case from developmental conditions to complex fractures and joint disease.
We have access to state of the art imaging including digital radiography (with implant templates), a 16 slice CT scanner, visiting high field MRI scanner, fluoroscopy and ultrasound allowing us to effectively diagnose and treat the most challenging of cases.
We offer treatment for:
Cruciate disease including:
- Tibial plateau leveling osteotomy
- Closing wedge ostectomy
- Tibial tuberosity advancement (and transposition)
- Lateral fabellotibial suture
Patella luxation in addition to traditional procedures we can offer where appropriate:
- CT assessment of limb alignment
- Corrective femoral and tibial osteotomies
- Patella Groove replacement
- Treatment of complex and articular fractures
- Internal fixation
- External fixation including hybrid frames
- Fluoroscopically guided minimally invasive repair
Diagnostic and therapeutic arthroscopy:
Arthrodesis of severely damaged joints:
Assessment and correction of complex growth deformities.
We use CT scans to assess limb alignment and printed 3d prototypes to minimise surgical time and optimize outcome.